The Nursery hold a full set of policies and procedures, a full list is provided below and copies are available on request.
- Safeguarding Child - policies include: Child protection, Position of trust, Anti-bullying, Babysitting, Confidentiality, LADO, Missing child, Mobile phone, Electrical device, Outings, Photographs, Safe collection, Safeguarding, Social networking, Uncollected children, Whistle blowing.
- Equality & Opportunity - policies include: Behaviour management, British values, Equality and diversity, Prevent duty, Special educational needs
- Promoting Health & Hygiene - policies include: Asthma & Allergies, Administration of medicines, Child illness and Infection, First Aid, Food and drink, Nappy changing, Potty training, No smoking.
- Health & Safety - policies include: Emergency evacuation, Equipment and resources, Health and safety
- Partnership - policies include: Child induction, Code of conduct, Conflict of interest, Tapestry, Parental involvement, Transition & Complaints.
A selection of policies are below, Please click on the link.